Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Some Bunny misses you...


Some Bunny misses you.... is the name of this image and sentiment from Bugaboo! It is from the Bobblehead collection and I just love these cuties!!! Bugaboo is the sponsor at Little Hands Challenge Blog and our theme is Anything Goes so I sure hope you will join us. I am also entering my card at Simon Says Stamp Children's Summer Challenge - also an anything goes theme. I'll be back with another card soon cause it's my sister's birthday next week :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card PK :-) such a cute image and the colors and details are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card PK, such fabulous colours and a great image - I love the bow in her head and a beautiful sentiment.

    love
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us a Simon Says Stamp Children's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny is adorable! (from Amanda) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww precious bunny!!!!(from mallory)

    ReplyDelete